EMPOWER ONE - SEASON 1

Michael

Staff member
Administrator
UF Member
images (65).jpeg

Humanity as we know it is depleting by the second, and the painful part is the answer to make this world a better place today and for the future generation lies within us. This is why Uniteforum has come up with a brilliant initiative called EMPOWER ONE to provide grants to individuals who have uncut talents but lack the finance to solve world problems. Uniteforum has creative platform, which enables people to kick-start their small business ideas with twenty thousand (20,000) naira.

The program will take place here in this forum weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis; it all depends on some key factors, which we will be sharing with our participants as soon as we can.

How it works

It is pretty easy, all you have to do is to follow these steps below;

• Register or Login and post your business idea with a detailed plan explaining how you are going to start the business and run it.
  • Please note that your business plan MUST fall into the specified capital; failure to abide by this rule means automatic disqualification.
  • The business with the highest number of likes will be awarded the grant of 20,000 Naira. Please note that voting lasts for six days, so ensure to use your social media prowess to your advantage.
There is more; the winner will get the opportunity to get exclusive training(s) by entrepreneurs and business owners on how to effectively scale their business.

Note: Uniteforum is passionate to see people with raw talents turned into business mogul from scratch, therefore, this platform is created for serious-minded people, and it is not the opportunity to get free money for frivolous spending. Also, every grant will be accounted for, and our representative in various cities across the nation will monitor your business, and channel you in the right direction.

Terms:

• The winner must provide bank account statement.
  • You must not participate more than once throughout the whole programme, and if you're caught, you will pay dearly.
  • The business must be a business you can actually do with the amount. If we discover that the business is not what can be done with the amount stated by you, the grant will go to the second position.

Hashtag #UFEmpowerOne

Note: The programme will begin on 1st of June 2019.
You will only be able to reply or post on this thread on 1st day of June.

Phonelord

UF Member
Please sir help me on this it will really go a long way for me to start my small Business on Data & Airtime Reseller. This will enable me to Finance and establish myself in school with this.
#UFEmpowerOne

Goodygood

UF Member
Sir thank you so much for this opportunity.. The grant will enable me start up a small scale of pastry, I have already gained entrepreneurship skill on catering and pastry.. If I win this grant I will use the money purchase all the necessary ingredients for pastry(flour, eggs, butter etc). Been a student with self sponsorship, winning this grant means a lot me, it will help me Foster my education.

Last edited:

Hadi

UF Member
I will use the grant of 20,000 to buy printer and start my computer business center, as I have got all others needed machine, I have also collect shop. but it remain printer which I will use the grant money for and start the shop/business after getting it.

If I am opportune to get the grant I will really appreciate it, and give to society by free computer training for limited time. #UFEmpowerOne

Last edited:
Good evening Sir, please I really need this grant to buy Flour, sugar, butter, groundnut, groundnut oil, and other small ingredients to enable me start up a small confectionery business most especially peanut. I went for confectionery training at FIIRO Oshodi but since then I was not able to start it. It will go a long way if I win this grant.
I have told most of my friends, and will visit some supermarkets around me and to tell them about it and I want to be supplying them to some of the street shops and kiosk too.
From there I will start expanding my confectionery business. God bless you.
#UFEmpowerOne

Last edited:

Michael

Staff member
Administrator
UF Member
Good evening Sir, please I really need this grant to buy Flour, sugar, butter, groundnut, groundnut oil, and other small ingredients to enable me start up a small confectionery business most especially peanut. I went for confectionery training at FIIRO Oshodi but since then I was not able to start it. It will go a long way if I win this grant.
I have told most of my friends, and will visit some supermarkets around me and to tell them about it and I want to be supplying them to some of the street shops and kiosk too.
From there I will start expanding my confectionery business. God bless you.
#UFEmpowerOne
We have a winner here. She/He passed one of the most important criteria while failed the other. Others meet one of the criteria but failed the most important which states "with a detailed plan explaining how you are going to start the business and run it".

Send me a private message with a copy of your bank statement, your full name, phone number, location and bank account details.